Ceramic Emergency Heat for your Cage or Brooder
We all dread the day that one of our birds may not feel well. Since they mask their illnesses to not be abandoned by the wild "flock", by the time we see them fluffed and unwell.... they are usually quite far gone. Isolating them to keep them quiet, to prevent spread of disease (IF it is contagious) and putting them "on heat" is a best practice. If you think there may be something wrong with a bird but are not sure, adding heat to one side of the cage can help to "draw them out". If they sit on the cage side near the heat... it is likely they aren't at their best, and you buy yourself time to get them to the vet before it is too late. Be sure to check to look at max wattage label on your socket. These are 60W
- 60W Heat Lamp -this ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION : Match the ceramic E27 socket only because the plastic E27 socket may melt the lamp holder even cause the lamp explosion)
- Non Light Emitted - Infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. 99% thermal efficiency, infrared heating can effectively heat reptiles, increase the temperature of the air, and also have health care functions for animals.
- Long Lifespan - Ceramic heat lamp is a radiant heat source which creates a natural sun heat. It can continue to heat of 24 hours with 20000+ Hrs life span which is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians.
- Digital Thermometer - The digital thermometer allows you to keep abreast of the temperature without excessive heating and prevent burns on your hands. Please note that the thermometer reading has about 1 degree deviation.
- Attention - This bulb‘s surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. To avoid scald, please wait at least 1 hour for the lamp to cool down before touching it. And also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets.